Dark Cool is our darkest shade. Formulated with both blue and red undertones, it is designed for the darkest skin tones. It is best for women of direct African descent.
This foundation is free of fillers; it is very concentrated. You must begin with very little, almost none. Never blow on your brush. For a beautiful, dewy complexion (and long lasting coverage) always begin with the Eve Organics Beauty Moisturizer for your skin type. For optimal results, apply your Pure Mineral Foundation while your skin is still damp from your moisturizer.
- Sift a small amount of Pure Mineral Foundation into your foundation container lid or another clean surface.
- If you need under-eye coverage (who doesn’t?), begin with our Eye Crème and apply your Pure Mineral Foundation to the area with your Concealer Brush.
- Use your Concealer Brush to cover any areas (like blemishes) that might need extra coverage. Don’t worry too much about blending, as you will naturally blend in the next step.
- Using our Handi Flat Top Brush, swirl the brush into the lid (of foundation) to pick up a small amount of Pure Mineral Foundation.
- Tap the brush bottom gently on a hard surface to evenly distribute our Pure Mineral Foundation throughout the bristles for even application.
- Using a circular motion, and light strokes evenly distribute over your entire face. Don’t forget the area around your hairline and be sure to blend just past your jawbone. Keep blending and working it in until your desired results are achieved.
- Optional: If you prefer a more matte finish, apply our Setting Powder as a finishing touch.
mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarine blue (may contain): zinc oxide