Sample our dark color loose mineral foundations to find out what color fits you best! Our foundations are designed to be used with our moisturizers to lock in the skin's moisture and leave a natural looking finish.
Each color comes in a 0.5 gram jar.- Each jar contains enough product for 3-5 days of use.
To Color Match:
To test which color is your perfect match, purchase the 3-4 sample colors you feel are closest to your skin tone. Open each sample, remove their sifter stickers and follow these simple steps:
- Sprinkle the foundation into the jar lid or onto a clean flat surface.
- Dip your Ultimate Concealer Brush into the first color and draw a line from your cheekbone to your jaw.
- Repeat, drawing lines next to each other with each color. The amount you are applying to compare colors is much more product than you will use with your regular foundation application, but is necessary to see the differences in tone for color matching.
- Look into a mirror somewhere with natural light, such as a window or actually go outside. The color that looks like it is disappearing the most into your skin is the right shade for you! (Remember, this will be less heavy when applied correctly as foundation)
This foundation is free of fillers; it is very concentrated. You must begin with very little, almost none. Never blow on your brush. For a beautiful, dewy complexion (and long lasting coverage) always begin with the Eve Organics Beauty Moisturizer for your skin type. For optimal results, apply your Pure Mineral Foundation while your skin is still damp from your moisturizer.
- Sift a small amount of Pure Mineral Foundation into your foundation container lid or another clean surface.
- If you need under-eye coverage (who doesn’t?), begin with our Eye Crème and apply your Pure Mineral Foundation to the area with your Concealer Brush.
- Use your Concealer Brush to cover any areas (like blemishes) that might need extra coverage. Don’t worry too much about blending, as you will naturally blend in the next step.
- Using our Handi Flat Top Brush, swirl the brush into the lid (of foundation) to pick up a small amount of Pure Mineral Foundation.
- Tap the brush bottom gently on a hard surface to evenly distribute our Pure Mineral Foundation throughout the bristles for even application.
- Using a circular motion, and light strokes evenly distribute over your entire face. Don’t forget the area around your hairline and be sure to blend just past your jawbone. Keep blending and working it in until your desired results are achieved.
- Optional: If you prefer a more matte finish, apply our Setting Powder as a finishing touch.
mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, ultramarine blue (may contain): zinc oxide