I can't guarantee that results will be Angelina Jolie-like (unfortunately that's a gene thing), but I can promise a noticeable change in the look of your lips.
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Exfoliate your lips. Stimulation gets the blood flowing and starts the "puff" and the scrubbing takes off dead, peeling skin and smooths lips. If you don't own an exfoliator, add some sugar to your facial cleanser and scrub with your finger or brush your lips with a toothbrush after brushing your teeth.
2. Line your upper lip just above the "v"cupid's bow with a white shimmery or very light lip color pencil.
3. Use a nude, lip colored pencil to outline and fill in lips completely. This actually makes your lip line disappear, giving the appearance of larger lips.
4. Apply Lip Gloss all over lips (choosing a glossy color will help accentuate fullness).
5. Apply Lip Plumper all over lips, paying close attention to the border of the upper lip. Make sure to apply plumper just above the lip line. If your lips are very small and it looks like you have a glossy mustache, wait 5 minutes and then take off the gloss above the lip line with a q-tip.
Ta-dah! Your lips will be pouty and plump. This is only temporary though; it should last a few hours or so. You can re-apply plumper throughout the day to give yourself a quick pick-me-up.
Eve Organics lip plumper contains a perfect combination of plumpers: cinnamon, ginger, and naturally-derived hyaluronic acid.
Try it out and let us know how it worked for you!